Have you ever wanted to learn more about Initial Public Offerings (IPOs)? Are you considering an IPO for your business? Or perhaps you’re just curious to know how an effective IPO happens as well as what trouble spots to avoid.
Following on from our own IPO this past June, Victory Offices is excited to host our expert IPO team as they share insights on how to achieve a successful IPO.
OUR IPO INDUSTRY EXPERTS:
• RSM Australia – Since their inception more than 95 years ago, RSM has grown to become one of Australia’s leading professional services firms providing expert assistance in corporate financial and advisory accounting services
• Hall & Wilcox – With more than 700 employees, Hall & Wilcox is one of Australia’s largest independent legal firms providing legal services to corporate, private and public sectors. Their focus in on achieving Smarter Law as they work with clients across sectors who lead, challenge and shape their own industries.
• Ord Minnett – Founded in the 1950s, Ord Minnett is a leading private wealth management group, incorporating full-service stockbroking, financial planning, funds management and portfolio services.
The evening will start with opening remarks from Dan Baxter, Victory Offices Managing Director/CEO. With more than 20 years of senior management experience, Dan’s creative thinking, vision and passion has led to the high success of Victory Offices in a short span of 5 years.
We will then have a panel discussion moderated by Glyn Yates, Director and National Head of Corporate Finance, RSM. Following the panel discussion, we will have a Q&A session with the audience.
OUR EXPERT PANEL:
• Andrew Clifford | Partner/Director at RSM – With over twenty years-experience within professional practice, Andrew has a detailed knowledge and experience of financial modelling and corporate consultancy and can give pragmatic advice.
• John Hutchinson | Partner at Hall & Wilcox – John has been recognized in The Best Lawyers in Australia in Equity Capital Markets Law, Funds Management, INVESTMENT Funds, Corporate/Governance Practice, Corporate Law and Mergers and Acquisitions Law every year since 2014, he brings this wealth of experience to our panel.
• Geoff Hollis | CFO at Victory Offices – Our very own CFO will be rounding out the panel. He will bring his vast experience in capital raising, with a focus on ensuring a business is sustainable for future growth and prosperity.
• Robert Thomson | Managing Director at Ord Minnett – With over 17 years’ experience in investment banking, Robert has worked with a long list of companies and brands to launch them successfully onto the stock market.
Refreshments and light hors d'oeuvres will be available throughout the evening as well as the opportunity to network.
Look forward to seeing you there!